Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What Now?

What now? A new teacher in Mr.Dwyer , how will we react? Well so far it looks like it is a going to be a great rest of the year. Not much will change in my opinion it will still be a fun class that I look forward to everyday. The class atmosphere , I hope will still remain the same, the atmosphere were everyone is included and everyone can talk. Another thing that I hope we keep are these blogs. It's nice to have a spot in school that is all yours.In truth I won't have to prepare much to adjust to our new teacher. He has much of the same teaching qualities as Mr.Good and i'm sure Mr. Dwyer will fit right in, and it's our job as students to help him feel right at home. 
http://www.ideachampions.com/weblogs/change-architect-sign1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment